INVITATION FOR BIDS
Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) for Berkads Rehabilitation and Latrines Construction for Emergency WASH services for drought affected displaced communities in Adado District.
REFRENCE # ITEM DESCRIPTION 1 SOM-22/3485/RA2 /WASH/NGO/22039/CPD/05 Rehabilitation of 16 Communal Berkads in 18 different settlements in Adado District. 2 SOM-22/3485/RA2 /WASH/NGO/22039/CPD/06
Construction of 59 pit latrines in Adado IDP camps (Kulmiye camp ,Xeeb camp,Badbado camp,Karama camp) in Adado District. Deadline for Application 4th July 2022. ONLY SUCCESSFUL BIDDER WILL INVITED 1. The Centre for Peace and Democracy (CPD) Requests Qualified contractors who wish to be considered for the proposed works who meet the below listed requirements;
- Valid Certificate of Business Permit from Galmudug State
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Galmudug State
- At least two similar Experience
- Bank statement for last 6 Months
- Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents/Quotations at CPD offices: Galkayo, Hobyo and Adado from Tuesday, 21st June 9:00 AM to Monday, 4th July 2022 3:00 PM. 3. Bids must be delivered in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in any CPD offices: Galkayo, Hobyo and Adado. Bids must be received on or before 3:00 pm Monday, 4th July 2022. 4. Electronic bidding through official mail ( email@example.com ) shall also be accepted. Late bids will be rejected.
The address referred to is: The Logistics Officer Centre for Peace and Democracy Adado Office, Adado- main road, behind former Building of Goboladha Dhexe radio station Adado, Galmudug State, Somalia Tel: +252 619 101 009