INVITATION FOR BIDS
Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) for Emergency water, sanitation and hygiene intervention for vulnerable and displaced communities in Adado District – SOM21/3485/RA2/WASH/NGO/19863.
No. REFRENCE # 23/8/2021 ITEM DESCRIPTION 1 SOM21/3485/RA2/WASH/NGO/19863/01/2021
Vehicle Hire – Toyota Land cruiser 4×4 ,5 – Seater
Deadline for Application 29 th August 2021.
- The Centre for Peace and Democracy (CPD) Requests Qualified contractors who wish to be considered for the proposed works who meet the below listed requirements;
- Valid Certificate of Registration from Galmudug State
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Galmudug State
- Past Experience of similar Work.
- Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents/Quotations at CPD Adado office: Soft copies of the bid documents are also available in CPD Website (www.cpdafrica.org/procurement) from Monday, 23nd August 9:00 AM to Sunday, 29th August 2021 3:00 PM.
Bids must be delivered in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in any CPD offices: Galkayo, Hobyo and Adado.
Bids must be received on or before 3:00 pm Sunday, 29th August 2021. Electronic bidding through official mail ( email@example.com ) shall also be accepted.
Late bids will be rejected. The address referred to is: The Logistics Officer Centre for Peace and Democracy Adado Office, Adado-Galkayo main road, behind former Building of Goboladha Dhexe radio station Adado, Galmudug State, Somalia Tel: +252 619 101 009