INVITATION FOR BIDS
Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) for Tanks Construction, Borehole Solarization and Supplies for Emergency WASH services for drought affected displaced communities in Adado District
1 : SOM-22/3485/RA2 /WASH/NGO/22039/CPD/02 , Construction of 3 Elevated water tanks for Boreholes in Adado District.
2 : SOM-22/3485/RA2 /WASH/NGO/22039/CPD/03 Supply and installation of solar water pumping system in Qeyb borehole – Adado
3: SOM-22/3485/RA2 /WASH/NGO/22039/CPD/04 Supply and delivery of GI Pipes, Generators and Submersible Pumps for Boreholes in Adado District.
Deadline for Application 16th June 2022.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL BIDDER WILL BE CONTACTED. 1. Any interested vendor can only apply for 1 slot of the advert(applying for multiple slots will lead to disqualification)
- The Centre for Peace and Democracy (CPD) Requests Qualified contractors who wish to be considered for the proposed works who meet the below listed requirements;
- Valid Certificate of Business Permit from Galmudug State
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Galmudug State
- At least two similar Experience
- Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents/Quotations at CPD offices: Mogadishu, Galkayo, and Adado from Sunday, 5th June 9:00 AM to Thursday, 16th June 2022 3:00 PM.
Bids must be delivered in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in any CPD offices: Galkayo, Hobyo and Adado. Bids must be received on or before 3:00 pm Thursday, 16th June 2022.
Electronic bidding through official mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) shall also be accepted. Late bids will be rejected.
CPD will only contact successful applicant once application s are received, analyzed and decision made The address referred to is: The Logistics Officer Centre for Peace and Democracy Adado Office, Adado- main road, behind formerBuilding of Goboladha Dhexe radio station, Adado, Galmudug State, Somalia Tel: +252 619 101 009